beautiful piano recordings: solo or small ensemble

wanted to pick up some beautiful, well recorded piano recordings, and hoping some people can chime in with rec's.

classical is ok, as is jazz.

some examples i have handy are:

tom waits: closing time
herbie hancock & chick corea at carnegie hall
bill evans

others?
TIA
rhyno
128x128rhyno
'Mozart, Chopin, Debussy, and Beethoven', by Mieszyslaw Horszowski, Nonesuch CD 9 79160-2; it's discontinued but worth pursuing. Hors was 93 when he recorded this, but I sure can't tell--the playing is VERY nice. I really like the 2 Chopin nocturnes, o. 15 #2 and o. 17 #2. Max Wilcox recorded this digitally, and altho I'm not a fan of Wilcox's orchestral recordings, this one has a tonal beauty and presence that's QUITE nice.
Keith Jarrett - "Radiance" & "The Köln Concert".
I think most will agree Keith Jarret's CDs should at least be on your list to check out.....
Chopin Complete Nocturnes -- Bernard d'Ascoli
Chopin Piano Concertos -- Ewa Kupiec
Mendelssohn Piano Trios -- Jonathan Gilad with Julia Fischer and Daniel Muller-Schott
Leon Fleisjndeanher Two Hands. Great recording of Bach, Scarlatti, Debussy, Chopin and Schubert. He had localized dystonia of the right hand for 30 years and had to play one handed. With Botox, he can now use both handsand this is his first two hand recital. Wonderful music played wonderfully.
John