Waltz for Debby-Bill Evans Trio

Seems like lately I am slidding this CD in late at night more and more. It has become one of my favorites. You can close your eyes and almost smell the smoke of a jazz club from the 50s and 60s. The waiters clanking glasses in the background is a nice touch to the mood. The music is great. I know this is a revered classic but I was wondering if there were any other recordings of similar ilk, smooth laid back jazz, that anyone might recommend. Are you out there sdcampbell?
Ag insider logo xs@2xhoopster
Post removed 
Newbee,

I love female jazz vocalists but I definitely enjoy the music behind the vocalists, Barber and Krall especially. If Shirly Horn can leave ole Diana in the dust as you suggest (at least that's what I think you are suggesting) she will certainly move to the top of the list for audition. Of course Diana is singing directly to me you understand,:).

To all,

Debby is the only Bill Evans I have. I will check out the others suggested. I do have most of the aforementioned Miles Davis (LP&CD), Rollins(LP), and Brubeck recordings (CD&LP). I also have several Coltrane recordings. Something Else and Way out West I also have on LP just have not grabbed me as well even though they are very nice. Time Out and Kind of Blue are in heavy rotation. On an aside, I am looking for a nice LP copy of Jazz Goes to College-bought one off ebay that was advertised VG to NM but was actually NT (near trash). I want ot thank all of you for your insights. Thought begats more thought (what can I say it is a slow day at work), I am going to start another thread. The 5 jazz recordings you would take with you stranded on a desert island. I hope you will all chime in.
Just to add a couple more to great list so far..... Ben Webster "Live at the Renaissance", and the new Coltrane, Monk "Live at Carnegie Hall" are both really good. Also, if you have a turn table the Analogue Production 45 reissues of a lot of the classic jazz albums are really good.
Alas , I digressed, please continue in your suggestions of smooth late night jazz offerings in the vien of "Debby". Don't kick out relatively new offerings if they are out there, I just don't know of any, but you might.