What song best sums up the previous year?

Is there a song that stands out to you that for any reason sums up the year 2005?
128x128nrchy
Tom,
Will you clarify the point you are making? I believe I get what you're saying, but don't want to assume that I do.
Thanks,
Howard
Howard,
I think I'm trying to say that we are up against an intractible enemy and also remind what Churchill said decades ago. Anyone who is not a liberal when young doesn't have a heart. But anyone who has not become conservative once fully grown up doesn't have a brain. It's taken me a long time to realize that we are not the problem - we are the solution. The world needs more Thomas Jeffersons, not Michael Moores or Noam Chomskys.

All the silly songs from this past year (Green Day, Steve Earle, etc.) don't make a valid point about anything and offer no solutions or insight whatsoever. Just the same old stale thought package that they think makes themselves sound cool. And that's the real shame - we've devolved to a point where being "cool" is the main desire and drive of our culture.
and to think it was Martin Luther King Jr's Day. Remember that "they went after King after he spoke out on Vietnam!"
A Republican created space satellite is beeming rays into my brain making me want to shop at Wal-Mart.
Tomryan - BRAVO!!!!! There could not be a clearer or more concise answer. Well said.
Thank you.

paul