Red Trumpet still in business?

Anyone know if Red Trumpet is still in business? No one answers e-mails and the phone line is always busy. No new additions on their website of incoming product for over 2 weeks now. I have also noticted a significant decline in their customer service over the last few months. Thanks for any information, I have a number of pieces on order and need to know if I should go elsewhere.
desmond1cd85
jesus it seems like every other day somebodies posting a new thread asking if so & so is out of business,there's a new one allready today.

i dont care how good a peice of gear sounds if they are not an audio institution then im not buying anything they have as i have seen way too many people scramble to try & find somebody to fix thier gear or to get replacement drivers after a manufacturer goes belly up.
I know Rick from way back, during his Quality Vinyl days in Virginia. He is an AWESOME guy--I'm proud to call him a good friend--and his presence on the Web will be sorely missed. My wallet may be happier, but I'm not. Red Trumpet was the site I always dreamed would come along. I wish it would've ended better for Rick, but he's got a new career, and despite this setback, things are looking up for him and his family.
I have been a customer of Ricks before Red Trumpet and have always found him to be a stand up guy but I have to admit I am disappointed that he didn't inform his loyal customers about going out of business. Like many others I have a number of pieces on pre order and need to go elsewhere.
So, any further word? When I first saw Slipknot's response I emailed Rick because I, also, have orders pending. I have never heard back. If Rick has moved on to something else, who is running the site? As has been noted above, orders can still be placed, indicating that the operation is still alive. If Chapter 7 proceedings have been initiated the site should indicate this...or, at the very least, the new management/owner should acknowledge the transition.
Dont waste your time defending the owners honor...jump over to steve hoffmans site for additional horror stories.First class loser Rick,time to apologize to all of us who have ordered from you.The next move is yours.