Red Trumpet still in business?

Anyone know if Red Trumpet is still in business? No one answers e-mails and the phone line is always busy. No new additions on their website of incoming product for over 2 weeks now. I have also noticted a significant decline in their customer service over the last few months. Thanks for any information, I have a number of pieces on order and need to know if I should go elsewhere.
desmond1cd85
Red Trumpet has filed for bankruptcy under the laws of Chapter 7. The inventory and assets are no longer under Rick's control, but in the hands of the attorney. Unlike the protection/reorganization laws of Chapter 11 (airline industry), Chapter 7 pretty much means the end.
It's a shame, as Red Trumpet was good people! Slipknot1 since you know so much who's the attorney? When's his Garage, or Yard Sale?
Sorry, that I don't know. I do know Rick Flynn the owner however, and he is very saddened by the turn of events at RT.
What happens to orders placed at the site? I just placed a big order Nov 4th, not knowing these facts.

Should I call AX and stop payment or does anyone know ?