Widespread Panic - Their best album?

I'd heard a couple of their tunes when I used to live in Chicago years ago and seem to remember I liked them. Don't remember which tunes though.

And even though I say album, I mean cd. If any are HDCD I'd also like to know that as well. Thanks.
perfectionist
Also make sure you give the self titled CD a listen. Its often referred to as "Moms Kitchen"

Don't foget about their live stuff!
http://www.digitalpanic.org
If your still looking for some WSP material I would say without a doubt Earth to America is their best yet. I have it on CD as well as vinyl. They switched producers from John Keene to Terry Manning & he has brought out some new textures from the band. John is still involved with the band but in a different role now, I think it was a positive step for the band to work with someone else to keep it fresh.

As a fan & taper for over 10 years I can say that some of the material you can download from the web is stellar, I have made some of it myself. My recent 24 bit recordings have been seeded on a few servers & are easy enough to find.

I know since Mikey passed the band has been in a constant flux but with Herring taking lead the band has really come together & morphed again into something exciting. I enjoyed all 7 nights of the past tour, all my recordings were seeded on digipanic in 24 bit if you want them. I feel this is just another step in the road for the band, this has been my band through thick & thin, I will continue to support them as long as they continue to care about making good music.