Power cables for ARC Reference 75

I am excitingly awaiting delivery of my ARC reference 75 power amp. I do'nt have any 20amp power cords at the moment. Initially I will use the ARC cord that comes with the amp, whilst my bank balance recovers in intensive care.

I believe Shunyata are a good match with ARC, but any recommendations for under $1000 second hand, would be helpful, thanks.
david12
I believe ARCs are using ever since ~ to date, 20A connectors on all their equipments.
Bvdiman: "All" equipment? No way. Dig up some rear photos and take a look.

The DS225 has a 15A connector. The Ref150 has a 20A. ??

Why the Ref75 has a 20A connector baffles me. ARCs selection - based solely on amp power rating - is a mystery (to me).
SP8, SP10/mkII, SP11mkII, REF 3, REF 5/SE
D115, Classic 150, M 300, REF 600/mkIII, REF 150

Perhaps not all, but those I've owned in the past (as listed since early '80s-current) use 20A connectors. It puzzles me even more if they are inconsistent in their application.

It is a hindrance at times with ARCs that you can't just swap your favorite PCs around. I don't think that it is power rating related, as I've had some behemoths from Jadis and VTL last time that do fine with 15A ones. I guess more of a corporate choice, even their cdp and pre's utilize them.
Just looked up pics from webs, and you are right, most/all their LS line stages use
what look to be 15A connectors. Should have used in my first post, 'IME or mostly'
instead, sorry.

As for the '80s SP pres, couldn't even be sure myself whether they were using 20As or
non detachable types--my memory fails me, further, aftermarket PCs were not in trend
back then so we just use whatever it came with, those were better days.. ;)
Bvidiman- Thanks for your comments. To add to your list, the two pieces here (SP-9 & D-130) both came w/ fixed cords.

To put a 20A IEC on a low draw device without a disclaimer in the manual, to me implies that a 20A rated cord is required along w/ a 20A receptacle & circuit. I agree completely that it's an inconsistent and weird design choice. Especially since the 75 is a 500W max. device!

Being a semi-cloistered company, I haven't tried to ask ARC directly about this. If I were in the market for a Ref 75 (only weakly at this point), I would certainly pursue it.

Now I'm wondering what the factory supplied cord looks like.