Power cables for ARC Reference 75

I am excitingly awaiting delivery of my ARC reference 75 power amp. I do'nt have any 20amp power cords at the moment. Initially I will use the ARC cord that comes with the amp, whilst my bank balance recovers in intensive care.

I believe Shunyata are a good match with ARC, but any recommendations for under $1000 second hand, would be helpful, thanks.
david12
I would definitely call Cable Co and have them send you some loaners. Quite often the stock PC's sound the best. For ARC power amps, I had good results with ESP and Richard Grey. You should be well within your budget with either. But definitely try before you buy, or at least get something used so you don't take a big hit if you don't like the cable.
I've had ARC Ref 110 and now 150. I have a Shunyata Anaconda cx and am very happy with it. ARC uses Shunyata in its listening room as of about a year ago. Warren Gehl, the head "listener" at ARC uses Sainline systems cords in his home system. Chris Sain is a local guy in Minnesota and makes a very nice cord. I've heard it in my system and was impressed. The difference was of presentation with Sain being a bit more forthright and Shunyata having a slightly richer midrange.