HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Even though I own all HiDiamond interconnects and power cords, I have maintained my DIY speaker cables that are made out of pure 9999 silver 14 & 18 gauge soft annealed wire.

I would be very interested in opinions of the D8 speaker cables from those of you who have them.
For biwire, do you have 2 separate runs or are you using jumpers?
128x128ozzy
Jgwilson,HIFIal, thank you for your opinions.
I always thought that my DIY speaker cables are the best I would ever need. But boy, am I tempted to complete the loom with all HiDiamond cables.

Sabai, Do you own the D8 Speaker cables?
Ozzy, you know the only way to find out is try them in your system. You've already blown your kids inheritance. Thank GOD mortgage rates are still low so equity loan is an option for 2 pairs of D8s. LOL!!!
Ozzy, I must say if you do not have the HiDiamond Speaker Cables in your system then you do not know how much better your system will sound.
As I have said before, out of all the HiDiamond Cable I have had in my system the only type that really made a worthwhile improvement was the speaker cable. Whether it was with the all HiDiamond loom or just by its self it stood out as a great cable.

Just get it.
I will chime in here. Just completed my "full loom" of HiDiamond, including P4 powercords to monoblocks, preamp and DAC. D8 speaker cables(full range to magnepan MG20's). XLR3 from Preamp to amps, and from DAC to preamp, and AAES Reference from digital player (Bryston) to DAC. The most recent additions were the P4's to the amps. All I can say is WoW. What a revelation in musical presentation, wholeness and fatigue-free listening. The surprises in the music are startling - a low subterranean shudder from an acoustic venue where you had never heard it before, the shimmery airy fade of a cymbal, the chest sound of a vocalist that was previously all "mouth"...I could go on and on. I cannot say which component provided what benefit, except to say that each addition was an enhancement. I tried P3 cables first, and upgraded to P4. Other than that, all others started at the highest iteration of the line. Coming from a full-blown Synergistic Research approach, the simplicity and elegance of the physical setup, the attractive look of the entire HD line, were simply icing on the sonic cake. Needless to say, I'm a fan.
Knghifi,Hifial,Tympani, Thank you all for the comments.

The problem I will have is I would need a 4 meter set due to my present system layout. Also, I am biwiring, do I need 2 separate runs or will jumpers do? Yikes! $$$

Tympani, I also want to get the Bryston player and Dac.

Now, where did I stash that extra $10 grand...