HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Even though I own all HiDiamond interconnects and power cords, I have maintained my DIY speaker cables that are made out of pure 9999 silver 14 & 18 gauge soft annealed wire.

I would be very interested in opinions of the D8 speaker cables from those of you who have them.
For biwire, do you have 2 separate runs or are you using jumpers?
128x128ozzy
Ozzy,

I have a pair of D8's (shotgun) and compared them off other SC's up to $12K. What finally sold me were:
- accurate tonality
- ability to represent crystal highs but w/o any edge
- low Bass, tight - accurate
- reasonable cost.

In the end, for the ask and then delivery of these cables, the choice was easy.
Ozzy, I am always looking to better my system if and where I can. Also I prefer that my interconnect and speaker cables be of the same brand.
So I am evaluating some new cables that if all goes well I will stay with.

Regardless, I stand by my above statement of the D7 Speaker cables.

Good luck.

Siddh, if it helps my D7 sounded good after several days on a cable cooker plus about a 100 hours of play but really came into its own around 500 hours. Around then is when they show their stuff. Before that you will be wondering if this all of it. But wait it for it and you will have a smile on your face. Do not get me wrong as they sound good before that just not as great as the will sound.
They will continue to improve a little for the next 500 hours.

As the D7 and D8 are similar I would expect the same from both.

Of course this is in my system and YMMV but I doubt by much in this case.

Hope this helps you.

Jgwilson,HIFIal, thank you for your opinions.
I always thought that my DIY speaker cables are the best I would ever need. But boy, am I tempted to complete the loom with all HiDiamond cables.

Sabai, Do you own the D8 Speaker cables?