Power Cord up to $100?

I have mono block amplifiers and was wondering if there's a power cord that's better than a stock cord for up to $100 each?
dhcod
signal cable makes a very nice hybrid that is a Silver alloy over high purity Copper.for $149 it is a Effective awg-10. With good balance not to warm ,and also dynamic ,and open sounding. For a hand assembled cable
This cable competes with cables of much high cost.
That being said under$100 Signal cable makes a nice powercord awg 12
copper. For the $100 marker you are not going to get a reference
Cable Anywhere, the $149 cable is much better.
Another vote for Signal Cable. Great sounding value for the money that truly stomps stock cables (of course). FWIW, (not to step on any toes) but I have tried a couple of Pangea's, including the AC-9's and found them detrimental to the music.Yes : detrimental, as in "bland, uninvolving, anemic". I would stay away from them wholeheartedly. Just my personal experience but of course YMMV. Good luck.
Patrick nice person communication. But it has nothing to do with its cables.
This cable for sound just awful. Reduced dynamics, poor detail, stuck to the sound speakers.
I was very disappointed.
Patrick suggested that I return the goods. He's honest.
But the question here about the quality of the cable.
I do not advise buying this cable if you do not want to disappointment.
Wireworld entry level cables sound much better than stock to me. I believe you can get them for under $100. As you go up their price levels they sound better and better but at more $$.