Power Cord up to $100?

I have mono block amplifiers and was wondering if there's a power cord that's better than a stock cord for up to $100 each?
dhcod
If you can attach your own plug/connector DH Labs has two cables that fit your budget and person extremely well

The Encore is their more affordable option and ideal for source components and lighter powered amps (up to 50 watts)

The Power Plus is for heavier current use like amps and also performs very well

I have both and the Power Plus performs very close to the Furutech 10 gauge cable I have, which cost about 4 times the price

The connectors I have used can be bought from ebay for about $21 for two are of the Vanguard brand and use gold plated copper conductors.

See...

DHLabs

Vanguard connector
Cords got here Tuesday. They are a handful to get into position but they do look nice and because of the short length everything looks so much more organized. How do they sound? Same as my other cables. Maybe they'll burn in and be better. Not really holding my breath... but they do deliver power from the wall to the amps. I've only once had cables that sounded better to my ear and that was when I added Purist Audio cables to my last system. Unfortunately they are too space gobbling to fit in our new apartment...
Call Mouser Electronics and by a Volex power cord. They are 7.00 each. They work as good as pangea or the venom and you save 93.00 on each cord. With the money you save take you're wife or girlfriend out to dinner.
The Volex 17604 power cords that are available now are NOT the same as the ones from years ago that offered great performance for the budget audiophile. I can't find the threads but the newer Volex 17604 power cords are now Baohing labeled power cords. An old tech gave me a Volex 17604 from the early 2000s late 1990s and I compared it to the Volex 17604 that I got from Newark in 2010 and there are differences. From the connectors on each end to the labeling on the wires there are differences. I have yet to cut and strip both cords to see the difference with the copper though.