Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cable..what a delusion

Hi folks
I recently bought a pair of Nordost BH speaker cables, after many hours of burn in (they were used, however) the sound still being lean, harsh in the upper frequencies and after all they lack some weight.
I'm now looking for a fair neutral, big soundstage, and with a lot of punch and kick in the bass region pair of speaker cables.

Right now I'm using Nac A5 with better results.

Bouget 500 bucks more of less.

lenght required 4mt - about 13ft

the rig is the follow:

ampli: hegel h100
speakers: Ruark Talisman II
cdp: Naim cd5i
analog source: Rega P5
Ics: virtual dinamics

ps. where I live now I'm not able to audion any cable, so any advice is very welcome.
rockness87
I always thought the BH was over hyped

you may want to try Audioquest type 4 or Discovery 123

these have been known to be giant killers

otherwise the AZ is a good choice though may be slightly warm (not neutral)

I use Woods $6 extension cord (White Lightning) with amazing results but no longer available I am afraid

I have also heard Cardas sound terrible

system synergy is the key

good luck
thanks for all the precious advices;
so far my choice would be between:

Acoustic Zen Satori
Analsis Plus Oval black
AudioArt SC5
Chord

Does anyone compared them?
How good are the AudioArt SC5 compared to the others on the list above?

Are the Acoustic Zen Satori bass light?

thank you
Jps labs superconductor fx might fix your woes. I have tried many of the cables mentioned and more in my system that is highly resolving and allows clear differences between cables to be heard. This cable gave my system the most without busting the bank. You can call the Cable Company and demo brands that you want.
Something about properties/talents of Nordost cables. Nordost does not have the talents for a wide and deep stage. Blueheaven is more foccused on the mid and high freq. It does not go that deep in the low freq. it is fast and tight, but not that dynamic. It is not the most invloving cable in sound. They say; you will hear the sound of your equipment. I doubt this, after hundreds of Nordost tests. These cable have there own properties, and you have to use it wisely. It is not that easy to use, but it can give good results in some situations. Nordost is not a brand to be used for all situations.
Rockness,

The Satoris are definitely not bass light. I find them to be warmer, rounder, weightier, and more tonally full down there, but along with that they are not the fastest or tightest cable you'll find in that frequency range. Trade offs. The mids are very expressive and tonally complete, and I find the highs to be nicely detailed and natural (but a bright recording will still sound bright).

That's my take, but especially with cables ymmv. But I think in this case the deck is stacked in your favor with the Satoris given what you've currently got and what you're looking for. Hope this helps.