Torn between two IC's... Please help...

I'm torn between Goertz Silver Sapphire and Morrow MA-4's... Currently I have Goertz copper mircopurls going from my Bifrost dac to my NAD 326bee... My plan is to move the copper microlpurls in the place of the pre-amp jumpers and buy a new set of ic's to go from the Bifrost to the NAD... I only need a 1/2 meter for the run... I wish I knew how the MA-4's compared to the Silver Sapphire Goertz... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Leo
128x128leorousseau
Well I got my Morrow MA-4's 2 days ago and I do have to say that they sound diferent than my Goertz Micropurl's... Before I go ahead and evaluate them I'm gonna leave them on my system for at least 2 or 3 months... I don't want to rush my evaluation with them... I bought them used but it doesn't mean that they're broken in yet or used to playing with my genre of music...
Let us know your thoughts after you live with the MA-2s for a while. My current setup includes Morrow SP-2 speaker cables and a set of Audio Art IC-3 interconnects. I have to say, the system sounds real good to me, but I always wonder how a set of Morrow ICs will work with my Morrow speaker cables.
mtrot, my morrows [ic,spk, digital, sub and power] all work well togeather. i,m sure there are many other alternatives out there that sound great and if i didn't have all the money in this set i would look into many, wywires, shuntya, and others. but after a while i just listen to new music. let us know....
Ok, day 3 with my Morrow MA-4's... I have noticed that they make my speakers disapear a little bit more than my Goertz Micropurls, which is good for me... The other thing that I have noticed is that I have to crank my treble and bass with these cables, which is bad for me... Just an observance and I am gonna give them a full burn in because I bought them as used and have no idea how long or how much use the previous owner has sent through these cables... I'm hoping that they will brighten up and the bass will be allowed to follow through because I do like how they make my speakers disapear a little more than my Goertz...