Remember the year and first vynil you ever bought?

Mine was Queen (The Game), purchased in 1980 at age 7. Thinking back and I'm sure my mom drove and treated on that occasion. Thanks mom.
brinmeliss
around 1970, cut out from the back of a cereal box (I know, its not "vinyl"), I think is was the Monkees "Last Train to Clarksville". Around same time, Up, up and away (5th dimension), and Crocodile Rock/Eldeberry Wine on a 45. My music choices have changed, but still a vinyl addict.
You should stop now Brinmeliss before the Fun Police arrest you brother!!! You're almost to 100 posts!!! Obviously, no one is enjoying this besides you(and 1000 other loonies like me...) Too good. LOL
It' has probably been a topic on here before but I'm em enjoying all the posts. A walk down memory lane, pretty cool. Thanks for the responses. Best.
Dsper, my neighbors and I delivered newspapers to the house where Iron Butterfly lived, in San Diego, way before they were popular.
First vinyl I bought was Bill Haley & The Comets, "Rock Around the Clock" on a 45. I believe that was 1955 and I was 13. That was after receiving a Steelman portable radio/record player for Christmas. The first LP was "Party Doll" by Buddy Knox, I think in 1957.

My family always had a record player which they continued to use even after buying our first TV. As a kid I received a few 78 albums for Christmas and such but those were not vinyl. They were truly albums and included 4 or 5 records each. Those included Spike Jones' "Nutcracker Suite", Gene Autry singing western songs, and "Bozo Under the Sea" by a popular clown character of the time.

So, does this admission make me the oldest fart here?