Best way to warm up the sound

I have a MF 5.1 turntable and the 2.2 phono stage , also from MF with the stock Ortofon cartridge. I would like to warm up the sound and don't know what would be the best way to proceed .
My dealer has suggested replacing the cartridge with a Grado unit .
I have not been able to find much on phono stages and would prefer a tubed unit .
I am new to turntable mods and don't know how much change can be done with these methods . I am familiar with tube rolling in my amp and know how much change is possible there . I have an integrated amp and it does not have the ability to use a separate pre amp .
So , should I change the cartridge , possibly to a Grado ?
Or should I look for a tubed phono stage ?

Thank You
saki70
Yes, both the Tube Box DS and the JD9 provide four different input capacitance settings, the values being 47, 147, 267, and 367 pf for the Tube Box, and 47, 100, 150, and 220 pf for the JD9.

Either of those choices, in combination with the selection you will be able to make between the short cable having low capacitance and the longer stock cable having higher capacitance, should allow you to optimize the capacitive loading of just about any moving magnet cartridge.

Although I think there may be a few cartridges around for which 500 pf or so is optimal, which you probably wouldn't quite reach with the long cable and the 220 pf maximum setting of the JD9. I wouldn't let that be a factor, though, in deciding whether or not to purchase the JD9. If you go with the JD9, just avoid choosing a cartridge for which the minimum recommended load capacitance is higher than around 400 pf or so.

Regards,
-- Al
The JD9 has dip switches for loading, capacitance and gain as well as two sets of outputs, high and low gain. Look for the chart concerning those settings and you'll see how customizable the unit is. It's not just MM/MC or Hi Gain/Lo gain, it's everything in between. Rather surprising to me for the price.
My line stage preamp has a tube phono stage and I have a Grado PH1 and a Hagerman Bugle, the Jolida is in another league.
This may sound odd but move your speakers 2 to 4 inches closer together. This should increase the mid bass and warm up your sound.
A follow up .
I installed the new 1.5 ft. LC-1 Blue Jeans cable , cold right out of the box .
A very noticeable change !. The tone is richer and warmer with a darker background and an increase in detail . This is as compared to the stock 46 in. cable that came with the turntable and phono stage . It did improve a bit more after about an hour of play . I am not sure how much of this change is due to the cord length and how much is due to the quality of the cord itself . Never the less , I am happy with the change . Thank you Almarg .
This cord has provided about 20% - 25% of the improvement that I am seeking and is taking me in the right direction .

Any suggestions on what to do next ? TT mat , cartridge , phono stage etc.

Thank you .