Best way to warm up the sound

I have a MF 5.1 turntable and the 2.2 phono stage , also from MF with the stock Ortofon cartridge. I would like to warm up the sound and don't know what would be the best way to proceed .
My dealer has suggested replacing the cartridge with a Grado unit .
I have not been able to find much on phono stages and would prefer a tubed unit .
I am new to turntable mods and don't know how much change can be done with these methods . I am familiar with tube rolling in my amp and know how much change is possible there . I have an integrated amp and it does not have the ability to use a separate pre amp .
So , should I change the cartridge , possibly to a Grado ?
Or should I look for a tubed phono stage ?

Thank You
saki70
This may sound odd but move your speakers 2 to 4 inches closer together. This should increase the mid bass and warm up your sound.
A follow up .
I installed the new 1.5 ft. LC-1 Blue Jeans cable , cold right out of the box .
A very noticeable change !. The tone is richer and warmer with a darker background and an increase in detail . This is as compared to the stock 46 in. cable that came with the turntable and phono stage . It did improve a bit more after about an hour of play . I am not sure how much of this change is due to the cord length and how much is due to the quality of the cord itself . Never the less , I am happy with the change . Thank you Almarg .
This cord has provided about 20% - 25% of the improvement that I am seeking and is taking me in the right direction .

Any suggestions on what to do next ? TT mat , cartridge , phono stage etc.

Thank you .
No , I don't have the ability to do that . I hope that , being brand new , it would be good .
I have ordered a mat from Herbies per a suggestion above . I'll see what that does too .

Happy Tunes
Buy the Cardas freq sweep and burn-in record. Has a speed strobe check lable and is a good test / burn-in record.