Zyx vs. Van Den Hul

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in comparing these two. I am interested in something in the 2K range, so the VDH MC One-S or R100 Yatra level. Would welcome any thoughts on any low-mid range offerings from either manufacturer.
fjn04
The ZYX output figures are based on a different velocity (I think that's the parameter). Not sure about the technical details, but it results in a real world output that is quite a bit higher than the spec would suggest. You may want to talk to Mehran @ Sorasound who will give you the "skinny" on that. In the $2K range, you might be surprised at how far up the ZYX line he can get you. Disclaimer- Never heard a VDH cart.
Agree that Mehran at Sorasound is great to work with. He also often has ZYX carts from folks who have traded up. And he has these inspected by ZYX before reselling them, so you can buy with confidence.
I had a VDH Condor XGM for sometime. As someone has suggested, it has a very etched sound with a typical thin rising high frequency. Not at all to my taste. I had a ZYX and it was much more musical.
Thanks guys- Keep it coming, but it seems the ZYX is further to my taste. Roscoeiii- thanks again as always. It would be on my std Amadeus or Amadeus GTA. Either way, same 10.5 arm. I would guess the effective mass to be quite low on the Amadeus tonearm...? Cheers-Don