Question for TW Acustic Owners

It doesn't elaborate in the owners manual, but I was wondering how often you lubricate the bearing on the table with the supplied oil? Any recommended interval?

Also with my previous VPI table I oiled the motor occasionally. Do TW motors need any interval lubrication? Looking at the TW motor compared the thr VPI, if the TW motor does need lubrication added, I'm not even sure where to do it.

Thanks in advance for any info.
philb7777
If the lube you are using is the older spray can type which was very thin I would recommend 3 times a year. If you are using the newer squeeze bottle type which is much more viscous and adheres to the bearing twice a year is probably sufficient. It also depends on your listening time. I listen 2 to 3 hours each day 7 days a week so I pull the platter at least 3 or 4 times each year and apply lubrication.
I asked Thomas this question a couple of months back.

He said every 12 months.

Cheers
Phil...I e-mailed Jeff the same question when I got my Raven One last year. His response:

Standard oiling is one drop on the ball of the spindle bearing and one drop in the bearing well. If two drops, ok but, no more.
I would do it every 6 months. Each time, wipe each surface clean with a dry cotton cloth. No chemicals and then, re oil.
Best wishes,
Jeff

Though I feel Thomas' recommendation sounds more correct, Elinor's comment on use makes good sense.