Anyone tried the Lyra Kleos in a Linn EKOS SE?

Linn LP-12, Linn EKOS SE, Linn Adikt
Ag insider logo xs@2xasilva
I'm running a Lyra Dorian for now on my Ekos SE. The Kleos is next, but not until after a Radikal. Otherwise, very happy.
Although expensive, the Radikal is a great upgrade. If you can only afford one upgrade, Radikal before Keel for sure.

My friend has a full spec's LP12 and tried both the Akiva and Kleos, he liked both cartridges but settled on the Akiva due to the Linn match.

I would give the Kleos a serious listen. I would imagine that the Lyra provides more value than the Linn due to Linn's huge mark ups.
I have standard Ekos on my LP12 but have the Kleos and love it. I have heard one at my dealer on a Radikal with Ekos SE and it sounds wonderful. But his table also had the Keel and the Khan as well. I have a desire to buy another table but if I keep my LP12 then the Khan is next on my list. I think it makes more sense than the Keel.
I just don't see 3300 when I look at the Keel. And by the way I have a Lingo/Cirkus/Trampoline/Linto combo. I have though about selling the Linto and getting a Uphorik or possibly a ARC PH6. Still on the fence about keeping or selling the LP12. So holding tight. But to answer your question, if you like your Dorian, you love the Kleos.
I have a Lydian B that I traded in and I just love the Lyra
sound and I thought about the Skala but I think the Kleos
offers more in the newer suspension system.