RCM Sensore Prelude OR Zesto Andros PS1 Phono?

Hi All. I have the opportunity to purchase either one of these two phono stages. My problem is i would be doing so with only having heard the RCM Sensor Prelude. Whilst i think this is a great phono stage i am wondering if anyone has heard both the Sensor Prelude AND the Zesto Andros in their setup and if they could convey their thoughts to assist me with my decision making process. I can't find any online reviews that compares both of them in the same review. There are great individual reviews for both of these items. So keen to get other perspectives and especially keen to hear if anyone has heard both? Thank You
jrisles
I see. Sounds like you've assembled a very nice system. Congratulations. I'm not familiar with the ZYX cart, but both preamps should work fine with it. Why not stick with the Prelude since you're already getting it and you liked it in other systems? If you don't get to know the sound of your system with the Prelude in it, you won't be able to determine whether any upgrade actually makes an improvement. My two cents.
Don't disagree with your suggestion and i probably will end up doing that. But thought would ask the question anyway because if i was going to upgrade this is what i would consider upgrading to.
Jrisles, I will be very surprised if you could better the RCM sensor phonostage without spending quite a bit more.
Yes i tend to agree with you Pani. Hence my question. I trust you have heard the Prelude but not the Zesto Andros? Would this be correct?