Any impressions of CHORD or Mytek DACs?

Was wondering if any owners of Chord QuteHD or Mytek Stereo 192/DSD/DAC Dac's could give me some feedback on how these perform?
old_marantz
So how much does a good QuteHD compatible linear power supply cost in US$?
No surprise about a good linear supply making a difference. When I picked mine up the guy that built it took me out the back to his workshop and put the switching supply on a scope. It had a horrid saw-tooth output - the linear supply - dead flat even at the highest gain settings.

Thanks
Bill
Mesch, my Mains Cables R Us unit (specifically designed for the Chord QuteHD dac) was $500 including shipping from the UK to US. I upgraded a few things such as fuses and silver cabling......the basic unit is a bit over 3 hundred US dollars or so, but that excludes any required shipping expenses. Here is the web site if you wish to check it out:
http://www.mains-cables-r-us.co.uk/power-supplies/514-chord-qutehd-linear-power-supply.html
The King Rex PSU MK2 sells for $419. The US distributor is Moon Audio in NC. I'm very happy with mine.
@Mesch I ordered the standard power supply from MCRU and it came to about $330 shipped from the UK.