High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
@jafox. Comparisons are overrated. I found out that a number of factors contribute to your sound. Room acoustics, amplifier, source, power cords interconnects, ic. Etc. etc. etc.. However, there is also mods inside of equipment. I'm using an amp that has some mods in it. I'm using the resssonessence invicta mirus dac. As my source which is one that is different from all the other people I know. I sold my rel sub this weekend and move it out the corner and gave the speakers some breathing room and it sounds absolutely great. There are small changes that make big differences. Room acoustics and equipment and listening materials make huge differences.@Ddraudt I see you use all modified equipment. There is no comparing your stuff because it's all one of a kind mods. I'm finding out that that may be the way to go with this stuff. @tbg you are right comparisons are not good in our area because every body has equipment that reacts differently to the rest of their equipment. I'm tired of folks coming saying what stock stuff did we cone from it high fidelity. I have only an ultimate ic in my system right now and I happy with its performance in my system. Kst 150 amplifier also performs well. Hard to compare other products to his. He is doing something totally different technology wise. Great product, great service to add on to to that makes them a winner. @lak how are you liking that speaker cable.
Had a great visit in Houston yesterday with audio friends! The journey was exhausting, but rewarding to hear such a wonderful system.
Ricks High Fidelity cables were a huge hit!! They will be ordering some soon. This is what happens when folks actually listen to HF cables.

Cal, Tbg, ...Mama told me when I was a lad, "Don't feed the trolls"
"Sometimes they are cute and you through them a few crumbs. Then they turn ugly."

I check this site often to see if there are any new and Relevant posts about High Fidelity Cables. if not, I move on.
For those who can… Enjoy the Music!!! D
Thank you Calvin,

It was not that I was looking for a comparison…..but rather just an idea of the overall systems being used here with the HF cables. Having some idea as to each system implementation has a way of putting things into perspective. It gives me an idea as to what works for others. After all, it's the final system result, not each individual component.

As for removing the subwoofer from the room and bringing out the speakers, that's a great idea when we can get away with this. I have no choice but to do the same with the Sound Labs speakers or I have serious bass nodes in the room. But this necessity has a way of eating up precious floor space for other room "fashions". And I too have a spare subwoofer (Velodyne ULD18, light oak) hanging around here that I'm not quite sure what to do with yet.
@jafox no offense. Just saying. Our systems have 15 to 20 different things going on in them at one time. I have included the high fidelity ultimate reference in different systems with about 5 different pre amps and directly to my amps. It's versatility allows it to perform well. Comparisons are a little over rated to me. I been doing that for 5 years straight. It's a bad way long term to evaluate a cable because you are doing quick comparisons and not looking at the cable matching with the other components. Biggest mistake in audio is this along with impatience. Some guys have stock equipment. Some guys have highly modded equipment. Some guys have built from scratch custom equipment. It just depends. We blog here because of the guys who like the high fidelity stuff it's working in all different environments. We post here to get impressions of the high fidelity stuff and I don't mind criticism if you have heard the best stuff but I see a lot of skepticism when you have not. I'm open to any comments negative or positive. I just want people to speak from experience with the product that they speak on. @Ddraudt. @tbg Maybe if they ever see the light they will know light when they see it. Lol. @ everyone. Nothing personal. Just kidding around. However, until you hear it you will not understand.