Opinions - Best Sound at T.H.E. Newport 2013 Show?

So far I haven't seen a lot of commentary posted about last weekend's Newport show. I am interested in what anyone else thought was the best sounding room or most interesting product.

I was not impressed by most of the sound or products at this years show. I know that I'm generalizing, but I found the sound in most rooms to be mediocre at best. The rooms that were using room correction seemed to sound better, for the most part.

In my opinion, the best sound by far was in the EARO room. They had a rather simple setup, using Dirac room correction software. I thought that the sound from the 5" driver "Ulf" speakers was nothing short of amazing. I am seriously considering ordering a pair of these for my living room - if the sound as good as they did at the show I will be a happy camper.

I also enjoyed the sound in the SimpliFi room with the Klangwerk speakers. They were using their own DSPeaker correction hardware device.

Finally, I thought that the dc10Audio Berlin speakers were very interesting. I would like to hear them again, since the setup was less than optimal and the largish room was noisy, but the warm, lush horn sound was very different from the audio pablum produced in most of the other rooms.

Any other opinions?
bodotes
This my first Newport show. Several things are memorable. One can walk from the airport to the hotel. The live music shows were great. The music was poor. About the only really good sounding room in my opinion was the room with the Coffman G1A full preamp. We wandered in frankly to get a free beer and stayed an hour and a half. The sound was wonderful. Looking at the Coffman was like going back twenty years; listening to the Coffman was just totally involving.

Flying to California from Texas to hear two great singers, Nnenna Freelon and Tierney Sutton, live and to hear one good sounding room is just too expensive.
The best sounding room for me at the Newport show was Perfect 8 Technologies - I thought it was head and shoulders above everything else. Also outstanding was the Dynaudio room (as with Perfect 8, given the the cost of the components it was a system I could only dream about owning). The best sounding room at a more affordable price I thought was the Acoustic Zen room (especially the 2nd and 3rd days). For $16k retail, the Crescendo speakers competed with speakers costing 2x as much and more.
I would like to hear Q7 again with a totally different system and with speakers that have been fully burned-in.

Perhaps I will at RMAF.
Holy Crap! Just checked these out on their W-Site.
Talk about a flat response test!!!