What's the sonic advantage of bi-wiring

Hello, I'm running a pair of bi-wireable King electrostatic speakers with a pair of VAC monoblocks. I'm using a borrowed pair of Kimber Monocle XL cables with Audience AU24e jumpers. Can anyone give me an idea of what kind of sonic differences I would hear by using bi-wired speaker cables. I'm thinking about using Audience AU24e cables. Any insight would be helpful.
bwos
Asked another way, is there a disadvantage to bi-wireing speakers having the required binding posts.
I biwire my Apogees, but that's no surprise because they pretty much HAVE to be biwired due to their low impedance. It's very noticeable, but maybe not so much on other speakers that present less of a load to the amp.

That being said, I use the same wire on both tweeter and woofer. I do see some biwire cable companies using different wire for tweeter and woofer (or perhaps just different gauge). I would think you would want to retain the character of the wire on both top and bottom, so using the same wire for both makes sense to me. But I can understand others thinking "more transparent on top" or "more tingly" and using silver on the tweeter with big gauge copper on the bass.

What do you use?
Are you sure those dual/jumpered posts aren't there mainly for bi-amping, bi-wiring merely an incidental afterthought? Bi-wiring is a relatively recent practice. Bi-amping is not. Adequate guage is what matters. Where are the dual posts when you choose to bi-amp?
I assume Csontos means recent few decades when he says recent practice. I was introduced to the idea of biwiring more than 40 years ago by a high-end shop in Palo Alto, CA when I bought my first Proceed amp and KEF speakers.

db
Okay, fine. Same question though. However, how many hi-end speakers can you name with that capability 40 years ago? I'm aware of all of them and none had it. Dual posts only came into the picture when bi-amping mods were on the table.