small speakers for small room

hello, i would like to set up a bed room system, and hope that you can give me some advice

Currently I have AQ dragonfly USB DAC, a musical fidelity X-A1 vintage int. amp (50W*2), now I am looking for passive speakers

My bed room is very small (2M*3M), so the speakers cannot put too far from the wall (~20cm). And I am looking for small one, less wide than 17cm.

My music taste is mainly pop music and electronic music (kraftwerk, pet shop boys..); but i listen to jazz, rock and classical sometimes too. I dislike bright sound (from the experience of using monitor audio).

My budget is <1200 USD, I have shortlisted the following:
Proac tablette series
PSB imagine mini
Spendor SA1
Rega RS1

I dont mind to use vintage stuff too.
Could you give me some advice? I know it is a great space constraint though.

Thanks a lot in advance.
monster7
now pairing with musical fidelity X-A1, typical British sound as you may expect. warm vocal, no punchy or deep bass. but i have not bought spikes yet.

it seems that RS1 can really put closed to the wall although it is rear ported

I dont know why RS1 is not covered by hi-fi magazines
As I said above, the Rega bookshelf speaker was designed to be placed right against the wall. Once you get comfortable with the speaker, you will be surprised with the amount of real bass that it delivers. The Rega bookshelf used to get a decent amount of press coverage in the UK magazines, but not much now. I think it may have to do with price, as the speaker has bone from roughly $500 USD to $700 USD in a few years.

Rich
I second the JBL Studio 530 speakers, they are awesome! and not "just for the money" either.