Sub recommendation for vienna acoustics bach grand

I just picked up some vienna acoustic bach grands and want to get a new sub to go along with them and the maestro central channel speaker.

The room is 23 ft x 23 ft with 10 foot ceilings.

We listen to music 60 pct of the time/movies and TV the rest. We listen to all sorts of music.

I currently am running an older (90s) Onkyo receiver with 125 watts per channel and am planning on picking up an Onkyo tx-nr709 or tx-nr717.

Could you make some recommendations on some subs to consider with my setup? I am very new to this forum and still have a ton to learn re: audio but love to soak it in.

Thank you very much.
128x128bonginator
Another option you may want to consider is to upgrade your amp first. You're only going to get so much out of your receiver. If you give the speakers more power,they should give you much better bass than what you already have. After that, then get subs if you feel that you still need them. The reason I say upgrade you amp first is that you may choose a different sub because of the amps effect in your system.
Home Theater setup used REL B2 with Vienna Acoustics Haydns Grands.

Other options:
JL Audio
REL R Series
Paradigm Sub 12
Zd542 told it like it is, until you get a strong 200 watt + amp you will never even know what your speakers sound like and if you even need a sub.
In a room that large, with those speakers, I would not settle for an amp with less than 300w a side at 4 ohms.
Plus, using a sub in a room with even dimensions would be quite a trick.