Duelund CAST silver a $50,000 Upgrade?

Duelund CAST silver Capicitor upgrade 50K??
I've ordered some speakers and asked about upgrading to Deulund's silver foil CAST capacitor and inductor a listed option on my speaker. dc10audio got back to me with 50K $50,000.00 dollars extra over the copper that's already included in my speaker!!

How the hell is that even possible?? And if I could and I can't afford the extra would it be worth it? Am I going to see Jesus with the silver or what?

Steve
berkelyaudiogeek
The Duelund site offers pricing for their Copper version.
Their Silver version pricing is available upon request.
Hello, no offence but are you off your rocker? Answer this question by first answering do you even have fifty thousand dollars worth of acoustic treatment applied to your listening room?
Chill out I only asked about upgrading I'm sticking with the included CAST copper foil like I said I cannot pay an extra $50K for something no one can eve measure!
Hi Berkelyaudiogeek

Don't worry about this time aligned first order crossover thing. I know a speaker maker who built two speakers identical in every way except one was first order time aligned and the other not. He could detect nothing - nada - from the exercise. He has however found that phase coherency through the crossover pass-band was important and uses a third order quasi crossover to do that.

My advice is not to worry about that sort of thing and judge a speaker by what you hear not how they do it.

Thanks
Bill
So no one out there can explain the huge difference in price from CAST copper foil to silver? It surly is not just the metal.