Choosing a Floorstander by Footprint Size

I am helping my mom choose a floorstander with a very small footprint as she downsizes and moves to a retirement apartment.

They don't allow monitors on stands, and the layout of the room and furniture dictates size requirements.

I am looking for floorstanders that are about:
- 36" high
- 5-6" width
- 5-7" diameter

The only two that I have found are:

Indiana Arbour 4.02 (38hz-22000hz, 8 ohms, 90dB)
Monitor Audio Radius 270HD (48hz-35000hz, 8 ohms, 90dB)

The Arbours have been discontinued, though, so hard to find.

The MAs are sold as part of a HT system, but can stand alone. I auditioned them with NAD gear and was impressed with their soundstage and clarity. But they don't hit the bass, and in this situation, a subwoofer is not practical.

Any other speakers I should be looking at? They will be mated to either her current Electrocompaniet components, or more likely to some midrange NAD (integrated, CD, tuner)components. She listens to operas and classical music.
kixo
Taller than suggested but BG Radia FS-420's at about $5000/pair are unobtrusive. Dipole might not be the best choice if close to the wall.
There's another speaker that nudges the footprint size a bit, but they're a little shorter at 33-7/16" tall. They're about 7-1/4" wide and about 9-3/4" deep. They are supplied with plinths and easily adjustable feet that widen the stance and thereby save you around $250 in outriggers. They are the Monitor Audio RX6 at $1250/pair retail. I've auditioned them and they sound wonderful with good bass extension and excellent top-to-bottom tonal balance.

For a really small footprint floorstanding omni--in addition to the Ohm Micros--*was* the Mirage OS3 FS, but those don't seem to be available reliably anymore. Pity; they sounded great as well, though they would benefit from a little sub.
03-02-13: Rsjm80
Have you also thougth of the Golden Ear Trition 2?
Another good suggestion, though the Triton 2 is $3K/pair. However, they also make the smaller Triton 3 at $2K/pair, which would be plenty of speaker for the space, and it's 2" shallower and 4" shorter than the Triton 2's.
I would easily second the vote for Monitor Audio's RX-6, but they don't come up that often on AG. In addition shipping to from California to Hawaii would be expensive (I know I live in Honolulu) Two MA's RX-6 boxes weigh in at 45 lbs each, and can't be shipped USPS

Your best bet is the Totem "Arros" as mentioned. They are packaged in one box and I believe can be shipped via USPS Priroity Mail. Good Luck!!