Tyler Acoustics D20 vs. D1 vs. D10

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade my main listening / viewing space. Currently I have a Marantz 7005 driving a Sherbourn 5/1500A (200W/ch into 8 ohm)into a set of Dahlquist DQ20s. I purchased the D20's 13 years ago for my stereo set up, but then they became my front speakers in my home theater setup.
So, I have a large room (25 by 30 by 25 room open into a larger open floorplan), and I would like to upgrade both my HT as well as my 2 channel audio.
I am looking at a number of different options, but I am very interested in Tyler Acoustics currently. In particular, I am curious to hear opinions from anyone who has heard both the D1 and D20's. I've searched and have found very little info on the D20's.

Regards,
Gary
esprits4s
As I'm using a pair of Rythmik subs even in 2 channel audio, I prefered the D1's. If you are not going to use subs, go with the D10's
Hi,
Just to follow up on this, I ended up purchasing a set of D10's with powered woofers from Ty. I am very happy with the purchase. They are big, but they do an excellent job of filling my large and far from optimal listening and viewing space with full range audio. I may add subs eventually for additional visceral low end; although, I'm not sure it
s really necessary. As it is, you can hear the lower frequency ranges throughout most of the house (through multiple floors/walls) when I am watching movies.
I have a pair of D10s, filling a huge space, similar to yours, and they simply
disappear with brilliant imaging and soundstaging, great bass and no need
for a sub. Couldn't be happier with them. And they are only driven by a
Thor Class A 30 WPC amp, yet because of their 91 db sensitivity and easy
8 ohm impedance, have never run out of power. You also get to deal with
Ty, who is unquestionably one of the best people in the stereo business.