Boulder 865 vs. Arye Acoustics Ax-5 Twenty

Has anyone own or listened to these two integrated amps ? Which one would match better with the Aerial Acoustics 7T Loudspeakers or other recommendations. My dealer has both amps to hear.
gmsm29
I suspect there will be a synergy between the Aerial and the Ayre, but at this level your dealer should have no problem letting you take both home to demo in your room.  Then you can tell us which one you think sounded better.  :)  Enjoy and good luck; you are choosing between excellent pieces.
I would also consider the Plinius Hiato or 9200 w/Aerials. Michael Kelly was recently at my local dealer giving a demo of the 6T and he used Plinius seperates which included the pure Class A Plinius 125 amp. An excellent combo.
The Boulder 865 is a fantastic integrated, and really a fantastic piece of gear. I found it to create exceptional music and punch above its price. Whith  the right partners it was exceptional. I found it significantly better than the dartzeel cth 8550. I do not love the Ayre and found it to be better than their top integrated. In all fairness I found the 865 to be equivalent or better to a number of top end systems. My system has balanced power and that has been the single biggest improvement. The simple change improved everything. Even with these the dartzeel did not perform. I have not heard the diablo yet, but would love to! It might be a keeper.