What amp should I buy to power Martin Logan Esl's?

Hi,
I currently have the Martin Logan ESL's and I am have a two channel set-up. They are currently being powered by a PeachTree Audio Nova 125. I am debating selling the Nova 125 and replacing it with something. What is the best Amp/setup to power these two speakers as a two channel? Is the Nova 125 sufficient for this task, or should I replace it? Thanks for your thoughts-
atepper2
Source on that system was a krell CD player as well. ICs and speaker wires were all Audioquest I am pretty sure.
I wouldn't discount tube amps in regard to driving ESL hybrids such as Martin Logan or a pure ESL such as Quad. The combination can be quite magical as a matter of fact. In years gone by I used a nominally 40 wpc (probably more like 25 wpc in actuality) Class A single ended parallel pentode 5881/6L6 amp to drive ML Aerius speakers and it sounded simply wonderful if a little lacking in dynamics at times. Switched to an EL34 push/pull amp from the same company putting out 100wpc and the Aerius speakers gained in dynamics if a bit less detail. I've driven Quad 989s with both 70 wpc and 140 wpc conrad-johnson tube amps (Premier 11A and Premier 140) and they both made beautiful music with the Quads.

Granted, as a previous poster stated, the Quads are a more benign load than the ML. However, just because a certain pairing may look great or not so great on paper isn't always an indication of what it's actually going to sound like. So much of it is system dependent and a matter of personal taste that blanket statements may be misleading.

Just my 2ยข naturally.
Follow-up.

I just took a look at your Peachtree online, which I should have done first. :) It seems like a very nice, versatile unit. Why are you considering something else?
Why ask if the Peachtree is sufficient when you can try it and draw your own conclusions?

And the best advice in this thread is from Joe_appierto who wrote "just because a certain pairing may look great or not so great on paper isn't always an indication of what it's actually going to sound like."
This is a really good question since ml ESL speakers (and stats in general) are hard to find good amps for. They are a challenging load, and difficult to drive. They are revealing to a fault, almost. This can be a great or a terrible thing!

The solid state amps I have that will _work_ with them that I have tried are Aleph 60 Monoblocks (bedroom system), mine were Rawson built and run quite hot, hotter than my VTL Monos do... Love these. A great combo! The speakers are Ascents.

In my (tiny!) office, I have shoehorned a pair of ReQuests. They are powered by a Van Alstine FetValve 500hc. This amp does a decent job powering them, and the gain stage has two 12ax7's in it, which makes it tubey and nice, however the Aleph 60 Monoblocks are better, IMO.

Tubes are a _really_ good idea for these. This is the true sweet spot. vtl MB-450 or MB-300 are awesome. My ARC vm220 monos are great as well.

I know Atma is completely awesome, but I've never tried them...