Amplification for stacked quads?

Hello I have a pair of wonderful stacked ESL 57. Right now I am running them with a pair of EAR 509MKII monoblocks (100WPC) but I am considering Berning's ZH-230 (30 WPC) and the integrated Jadis DA-60 (60WPC). Has anyone had experience with stacked quads? Any recommendations in general? And how about the amps I mention here? Many thanks.
ggavetti
They do have their metal grills on!...but still after a long period of search in which I tried all sorts of speakers (SF extrema, Living Voice OBX R2, Ocellia Kedros, Quad ESl 63, Devore nines and many others) I think I found my "definitive" speaker...I never heard anything like that.
I owned the 509's with Quad 63's many years ago and as expected thet were magic. I was told the 509's were designed for Quads. In the course of selling them, I bumped into a real 509 fan who told me how much better the amps could be with some updates of the old materials. Since I was moving in another direction, I never took the time to update my 509's but he was talking about changing all the point to point wiring, tube sockets and some internal components as well as a total cleaning and detox etc. Since the 509's are one of the "cult" amps with the Quads, it would be a shame to give up on them when they could be better than new. I have never heard anyone make a serious case that ANYTHING is better with Quads than these old amps. I'm sure someone with more tech chops than I would love to tell you about the glory of these old amps made new. I have had great luck with Chris at Parts ConXection and tube projects for greatly improved sonics. Good luck.
Hi, My stacked quads were driven with the original Ampliwire II from Matti Otala ( Electrocompaniet now) I garee with the above poster the best I've heard the Stacked Q's was with Levinson ML2 monos.

Des
We've had a number of customers with stacked Quads. 57s don't take a lot of power, but with 2 pair in series you can do well with a set of our M-60s.

The speaker really seems to work best with tubes- if you want to hear all its capabilities that is.