Kevin gets the

Both Stereophile and Absolute Sound review Prima Luna's integrated at the same time...did Kevin threaten to pull his full page ads or else? Don't get me wrong, I have purchased many a tube etc. from Kevin over the years, and he has always been courteous and quite helpful... But this is a perfect example how the world has always worked , and as much as the Internet makes me crazy at times I'm grateful for the free exchange of opinions we still have on sites like Audiogon etc.
goldenear1948
I saw both of those reviews and sort of thought the same thing, and Tellig even said he gets all his tubes from Deal. I say buy a Jolida and save a couple grand (!). Disclaimer: I like Jolida, own a 502P, and have talked to everybody at Jolida MD at least twice for almost no reason...they don't update their website, don't run adds anywhere I've seen (except for the United Home Audio tape decks), and (except for a semi recent FX10 review) are utterly ignored by reviewers, except when somebody notes 'em at a show someplace. Makes no sense, but that's that.
The timing of the two reviews at competing sites sure seems peculiar.

he has always been courteous and quite helpful...
Always? Years ago then, I must have phoned him on a bad day. I never forget my impression of dealers.
I'm grateful for the free exchange of opinions we still have on sites like Audiogon etc.
No offense, but not quite an accurate statement.
I bought a used Primaluna and he always was nice to me answering questions on the phone. I bought some tubes from him and had some bad ones and he quickly sent replacements
Goldenear1948, it seems as if you are starting to figure out who's behind the curtain. Kevin is not alone back there, the glossy rags have served their masters (advertisers) well for decades now.

All of the reviewers today remind me of Julian Hirsch's writing in Stereo Review in the 70's and 80's. "Of all of the speakers that I have listened to in the last 20 years, these XXXX speakers are certainly one of them." LOL!!!