Ayon Orion 2 or Prima Luna Dialogue Premium Int.?

I was wondering if anyone has auditioned both of these amps? I was dead set on the Prima Luna Dialogue Premium Integrated amp, until I saw Absolute Sound's review of Ayon Orion 2. They are comparably priced, but I would like opinions on which sounds better. I like the fact that the Ayon is made in Europe, (as opposed to PL, which is assembled in China). Which model will have better build quality? What differences would there be in the sound of these two amps? Thank you for taking the time to give your expert input.

Dave
128x128comedychief
Comedychief, there is only one solution, get them both and then when you make your decision, you can sell me the other one at a big discount. Orpheus10, do those monoblocks kick butt and do they retain the sweetness of the lower powered Primalunas? What speakers do you have?
I'll echo Jib222, the Ayon is a very attractive product. My experience was with what was at the time their entry level amp, the Spirit-1. A friend of mine owns it and loves it. It is very musical, very clear, but while it was still in the shop here I heard it drive some difficult speakers very well.

My friend runs the amp with Gold Lion KT88s and Telefunken rib plate 12AU7s. It makes for a sublime little rig. Again, I can't comment on the Prima Luna as I have no experience with it, but I can recommend the Ayon - at least the Austrian ones - without reservation.

FYI regarding my friend's system: Kimber 12TC speaker cables, vintage Audio Magic silver interconnects to a Rega Saturn CD player, and Silverline SR17.5 monitor speakers into which I installed Duelund VSF copper capacitors. It's a nice little rig.
PrimaLuna is the most reliable and easy-to-use tube amp brand. With all due respect to Ayon, I'll stay with Primaluna. The sound quality/character depends on the actual model you are looking at, but I like the fact that PrimaLuna is more on the traditional tube sound camp (like Conrad Johnson), while Ayon is more like modern tube gear (like Audio Research).
I just purchased the Orion II to accompany the Ayon CD2 player and the Gemme speakers from Canada. It is going to be an interesting experience from the Audio Physic Avantis and Musical Fidelity TriVista integrated amp. I'll keep you posted.
Saludos,
Penonome