Do you think LP needs break-in to sound its best?

Most of the time brand new LP sounds fine, but when I listen to it several times after, it seems to sound better. I guess it could be psychological. What is your experience?
audiolui
I read on record insert that MOFI Anadisc 200 gram that record will sound better after several plays.
I use shoe-shine flannel cloth to wipe a record with a-bit pressure before playing weather it's out of sealed box or already played. It worms up record and makes sound incredibly smooth. Obviously no shoe shine compound is being placed on the cloth:-)
05-08-13: Brf
Mold release is applied to album stampers to prevent the vinyl from sticking to the stamper. Some of the mold release will be transferred to the new album; therefore, new albums should be cleaned prior to play. What you are hearing is the phono cartridge needle cleaning the mold release from the grooves of the album after each subsequent play.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Do you know this to be factual? A little background:
I was the original Quality Manager at Record Technolgy, Inc., still one of the finest pressing plants out there. I started in 1973, and was their 2nd employee. For the 15 years I worked in that industry, NO-ONE ever knew anything about the "mold-release agent" I now see blogged about every few years. Even our PVC suppliers knew nothing about it. We never applied anything other than a vinyl biscuit & labels to the stampers.

Please, cite your source
Gaslover, please google vinyl record mold release and you will get numerous hits that discuss this topic with more authority. From my understanding, the mold release agent is a stearate compound which is mixed with the vinyl before pressing. Stearate compound cools at a slower rate than vinyl, therefore, it acts as a lubricant allowing the vinyl to be released from the stamper.