Pre amp for Pass Labs XA30.5 – Tube or SS

I’m updating my system from the bottom up and have settled on the Pass Labs XA30.5 for power amp. The speakers are a pair of Harbeth C7-es3. Now I’m debating between getting a tube or solid state pre amp. Below are the ones I consider:

SS pre amps - Pass XP10, Ayre K-5xeMP

Tube pre amps – Audio Research Ref 3, LS27 used, LS 26, LS-17SE; Conrad Johnson ET-3, ET-3SE used, Premier 17; Leben pre amp.

Can you share your experience in any of these pre-amp with Pass Labs power amps? Any other SS or Tube pre amp that are worth exploring? Obviously, the Audio Research Ref 3 and LS 27 command a higher price.

I’m looking for a good synergy between pre-amp and power with correct output/input impedance matching. Music I listen include: vocal – both female and male, jazz, pop, chamber, symphony, etc. I’m looking for full-body mid, solid bass and extended treble, accurate sound stage, with a focus on vocal presentation.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
r0817
I need a pre-amp as I sold my Cary Tubed Integrated and it looks like I am going with either the 100.5's or 60,5's. How does the 30.5 compare to the 100.5's. I am sure the 100's are better but how much better.

I even thought of trying an XA30.5 paired with an XP-20 as my speakers Focal 1007 Monitors are pretty efficient. Although I did try an INT30A and thought it was a bit light on power but it did sound great.

Thanks Chuck
I don't know why the larger Pass amplifier should sound any better.It has more power to drive speakers with a difficult load and are more demanding of current. With the appropriate speakers the smaller Pass should sound as good at the very least.
Regards,
I had the 30.5, 60.5 and 100.5. Even with the same speaker you will hear the difference with ease. There is a big difference in quality. The 100.5 has a lot more drive and resolution. Even with a small speaker you can hear the difference with ease. It is more precise. Cause of the precision you will get a more 3D image. There is even a difference in musicallity. To be honest the 100.5 I found a lot better than the 60.5. The difference between the 60.5 and 30.5 is noticeble easilly. But the 100.5 is more musical in sound and more precise. I prefer the 250.5 over the 60.5 as well. The integrated amps Pass makes I found not that convincing as there Poweramps and pre-amps.
I have read and talked to Pass and I understand there is an improvement as you move up the line and just not more power.

Chuck
First post here, hope it works.
I use a Pass X1 with my XA30.5, the combination was awesome. I'm sure the XP10 would sound even better.