New Krell s550i Impressions?

Looking for information on this new Integrated. Performance, quality, concerns? Thank you in advance.
zenieth
Post removed 
@ Boisehomes, Hi, I am awaiting the out come of your exsperience, when you get the amp to operate correctly, If you care to give a full review of the sound with comparisons to other amps at the same price point would be good, I have had the 300I, and I liked it for a second system before, I have a brand new 700cx now with modern caps instead of 2005 caps for the main system, Happy Holidays.
Hello I have my 550 running on a dedicated 20 amp line,it has a 20 amp iec on back. But still should be able to operate on 15 amps,on their site it does say under specs 20 amps peak to peak..I would for sure call Krell and ask for Service
And repair. I put a big hd-4 HiDiamond power cord,nice improvement,
And one thing that for sure that improves this unit,
I replaced the -2 speaker fuses on back I purchased 2- Synergistiic research32mm Long 12.5 amp fast blow fuses.i asked the tech at a Krell
Excellent,better detail which is already very good,better separation of instruments,and a more expansive soundstage,for $138 well worth the investment. Do call Krell you may have a faulty unit.
I read 2 reviews,not one overheated Hifi news used syntillas
Which can go down to 1 ohm,actual power is
330wpc into 8 ohms 600 into 4. There is a new review coming out
In secrets of Home theatre and audio, and possibly one more.
The volume goes up to 150 on the dial.i have my unit on a open shelf
Playing 24-7 for 5 days now ,and at Xover 102 on the display
Never a heat issue. For sure call Krell the 10 T is around .87 db I owned them back around early 90s. Should not present so problem, what are ypur speaker cables ? Check all the connections if they are loose for sure can create the overheating issue,check that first, are you on a dedicated line?
Call a Krell for sure if the connections are tight ,for that or if you are using the line with other appliances.let us know .
I have also just acquired the S550i. It replaced a KAV-400xi. With only about five hours of use it is already head and shoulders above the KAV in all areas. This will, however, be the last Krell product I ever buy. Now that Dan D'Agostino has been ousted from the company he founded they are moving decidedly down market. The Mono and Duo amps they're hawking on their web site are all the proof you need. A real shame.