CJ Premier 12's or LP 140's with Dynaudio C-1ii

System currently: CJ CT-5 preamp, McCormack DAC1 & SST1, Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii. Prefer laid-back warm tube sound with less brightness in treble.
cjinsc
Of the two c-j amps you list, the Premier 12's were
introduced in 1993 while the LP140M's came out in 2006. The
Premier 12's are going to give you the warmer sound
associated with the older c-j house sound.

One other thing, the LP140M's use the CDJ Teflon coupling
capacitors and this does definitely result in a more
neutral, less "tubey" sound. I discovered this for myself
when I had the C1 capacitor upgrade done to my Premier 140
amp.
Definitely the 12's. I would try to listen to them first, though. They may be too much of a good thing. The sound is similar to the 11a.

What amp are you currently using?
Thanks guys,

Before buying the CT-5 last week, I was using a PV12 & Premier 11a. Ed @ CJ service told me to upgrade the 11a to teflon caps to get the most out of the CT-5. With old set up, the Dyns will fatigue your ears in the highs. The CT-5 has given me a lot better bass definition & more transparent soundstage but the treble fatigue still exists. Hopefully, the C-1 ii's will cure this. There is a great deal on LP 140's on the net right now, it will probably give the new Dyns the power they need but with a more neutral, less warm sound. I'd like to get all the benefit out of the CT-5, but it sounds like it will be a tradeoff as CJ moves closer to Audio Research with their more current products.

Joe - did you like the sound of your amps after the C1 upgrade?
Zd - running the CT-5 with Premier 11 isn't too warm for me. Will the 12's bring more warmth than the Prem. 11?

Would be great to audition these amps first but won't be likely. Thanks again guys!