Heavy Duty Binding posts for Krell KSA 250

Looking to find out if any folks out there have found and installed a more robust binding post for the older Krells, like the KSA 250. Hopefully without any modifications to the amp. The stock plastic post used on that amp does not really accommodate today's larger spaded speaker cables all that well. Any suggestions are appreciated!
badnixie2
I seriously doubt that. There's no way the engineer who designed an audio circuit stipulated a particular binding post in order to maintain it's performance parameters. That's ridiculous. Except maybe to expect decent quality accessories.
Rrog thanks for your feedback, but I If I do decide to go with the Cardas, I am not too concerned with the sound degrading as a result of using these super high quality binding posts. If anything, it may actually improve due to the increased purchase area and the use of top notch materials in the Cardas.
Csontos, I must say you are being totally rude and basically calling me a liar. When I post a comment here it is based on experience not a guess like many of you here. In my opinion the KSA 250 is one of the best sounding amplifiers ever made. Do you think it was an accident? These amplifiers were voiced from their inputs to their outputs to have the best quality sound and the proper tonal balance. Tonal balance is a very delicate thing to get right and you think it is ok to screw it up because the OP bought speaker cable with the wrong spades.

That's ridiculous!
You can say whatever you want. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. Maybe when the op discovers his Cardas posts are horrible he'll send them to you at a discount. But I seriously doubt that.
I don't care whether you buy it or not, but when you don't know what you are talking about you should keep quiet. The fact remains the problem is not the amplifier. The OP purchased cables with the wrong spades and now he wants to modify the amp. It's like buying wheels and tires for your car and when you find out they don't fit quite right you decide to change the hubs instead of getting the right wheels. It's ass backwards thinking and you agree with it.