Pass XA30.5

Anyone using the Pass XA30.5? If so what are your thoughts regarding the sonic and soundstage characteristics of this amp.
schmat
I have a Pass XA30.5. It is resolving, dynamic, neutral, and dead quiet. I recently bought a Prima Luna Dialogue 7 amp, because I wanted to try tubes and see what the fuss is about. Not sure which I prefer. The Dialogue 7 is less resolving, less dynamic, less neutral, and less quiet. But it also has adds nice "sheen" to the music. So it depends on what you're looking for.

Bryon
I own the XA30.5. When I was last auditioning amps, I was originally looking at 300-watt amps. I had previously owned Class D 1000-watt monoblocks. After auditioning several well-known and respected AB amps at various dealers, I stopped at the Pass dealer thinking I would audition the X350.5. After talking to the dealer, he suggested I listen to the XA30.5. I was skeptical that 30 watts could run my speakers (Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk II), but he assured me it would not be a problem. Well, after listening to the XA30.5, I was floored by how good it sounded compared to some very good amps that I had just auditioned at another dealer. I would describe the sound as lush, full, musical. Sound staging is
excellent. I really love the amp and have not missed the extra watts (meter never leaves Class A), though I do not listen to rock at high levels (mostly Jazz). I suggest you audition the Pass.