W4S SX-500 vs. new mAmp?

Has anyone heard, or know anything about, the new Wyred 4 Sound mAmp mono blocks? How do these compare to the SX-500 mono blocks? General opinions on the W4S amps? Thanks for any info.
smholl
I have to buy another pair of monoblocks for a tri-amp application here very soon. Has anyone done an actual A/B comparison of the mAmp vs Ncore? mAmps are superb. Probably will not want to mix brands for the mid and high frequencies anyway but just curious about how the two amps stack up against each other.
For those who donot want 2boxes they now have a true dual monost500
And 1,000 Mk-2 out ,thet share only a power cord. Which is several hundred less. Good advise here is get rid of the cheap 3 fuses in new Stmk-2 one on back ,all slow blow ,20mm and one for each amplifier
Module inside.i am using Synergistic sr-20 very nice improvement to the garbage stock fuses look at resistance index stock fuse 7x more resistance then
A silver,fuse,X3 , also a very good high current power cord. I am using Wireworlds latest Silver Electra 7 ,it truly does help lower noise floor.
Many choices though. Read the current Mamp reviews and add at least
5 % across the board with the fuses. You need to give them a solid 200 hours to fully smooth out why? I have no idea, even reviewer said similar
Comments and did this with SE Wyreds new SE-Femto dac gave it 250 hours ,dac is noticably improved over their very good SE original.