W4S SX-500 vs. new mAmp?

Has anyone heard, or know anything about, the new Wyred 4 Sound mAmp mono blocks? How do these compare to the SX-500 mono blocks? General opinions on the W4S amps? Thanks for any info.
smholl
It's going to take at least 150 hours before he should comment on the sound. There was a recent review that indicated 300 hours for full break in. I concur based on my experience with these amps.
I think I will buy these amps. Are you guys still enjoying them? How is the bass. I like strong bass from my amps.
Absolutely love mine. Bass and driver control are at the top of the list tied with the smooth and natural refinement of the sound. Lots of weight and body across all frequency ranges. You will not be dissapointed.
Magnumpi205

Would love to hear your thoughts on the mAMPS compared to your SX1000's

Thanks!
Well I broke down and got myself a pair of mAmps. Right out of the box they were VERY clear. Overly so. Over time this gave way to a wonderfully smooth somewhat sweet sound that was very listenable. I am really pleased.w/ my choice here. After reading all the descriptions of the sound of the new Ncores I was all the more attracted to the mAmps. The sound is just what I was looking for. I'm sure the Ncores are great but I'm really liking these Wyred mAmps and don't regret my choice at all.