Musical Fidelity?

I have been searching for an integrated amp to connect to my Marantz sr 5005 and have seen Musical Fidelity components for sell that are with in the my price rage. I know nothing about this company so I was wondering if I could get some real world opinions. The research I have done so far seems positive. All opinions welcome.
wmbode
Hey clemis, if I ever see my v-dacii again, I'll make you a good deal on it and the Pangea p-100.
Well, it finally happened last January....l bought a NEW Mu-Fi product!
As mvp said, sharp discounts by online dealers struck the M1 clic at just the right time for me to get one for 75% off( $499 !!).
How could I resist?
Very pleased with the streaming experience ( British radio in Montana no less!) Love being able to use my home network to play music.As for the preamp function...I am using it to drive a whole house FM transmitter.
I have sold it for over 6 years. I sold it a lot, people even called me Mister Musical Fidelity. I did MF presentations on audio shows for the distributer for 2 years.

In 1999 I bought the Nu-Vista 300 poweramp. This was at that moment state of the art in sound.

MF is exeptional good in imaging. The overall sound is very involving. The Always use better transformers than competitors. They have a very good drive, control and timing. The only things what is missing is depth. There is depth, but some other brands do this a lot better!
I have always really liked their kW line. Have both their kW line stage and kW phono stage.