Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
I never had a chance to listen to the Scansonic speakers because there's no dealer nearby (DFW TX)
How far is Whitehouse Tx from Dallas? Design Audio Video carries Scansonic and Raidho. You could hear both and tell how much Raidho DNA there is
http://designaudiovideoinc.com/brands-display.php
I own the mb2.5s..and I owned the Raidho C3s..the C3s were 42 thousand dollars!!!!!,I paid $2500 for the 2.5s new in box.Only a fool would compared the two speakers or try to.Having said that IMO the MB 2.5s are a worthy contender if your on a budget.Raidho changes or upgrades their speakers quickly like a lot of makers and the value dumps every time they change.Thanks but no thanks,ill stick with the 2.5s,they sound great with solid state as well as tubes
Thank you xti16. Thats about 150 miles away from Dallas. I have had a hard time to convince myself to drive 4.5 hours round trip to audition a pair of $2,500 speakers.

Missioncoonery, thanks again for your advice. Sounds like the 2.5 is a keeper for you. I know its hard to describe. But since you have experience with both 2.5 and D3, whats the 'missing' 20% from 5he 2.5 in your opnion. Can you PM me the dealer who you boght your 2.5 from? There are a few sellers of 2.5. I am debating to buy new or used.
Jjue, drive down for the Caldwell Zoo, and maybe the Rose festival, in Tyler, while checking out the speakers. Nice road trip with friends, maybe get some speakers as a bonus.