Reason for selling is...

I'm always amused that sellers bother to give reasons why they're selling their gear. Obviously in the vast majority of cases, they don't like it in their system. But only a very tiny minority will say that. People are (1) moving; (2) downsizing; (3) upgrading; (4) getting a divorce; (5) undergoing surgery.

Look, just assume buyers aren't stupid. We know why you're getting rid of stuff. If you haven't lied about the condition of your gear, do us the courtesy of letting us decide independently of your reasons for selling, which all seem to be designed to reassure us that your stuff isn't bad.
glaucon
I have never been asked why I was selling, and have never asked a seller. I have liked almost all the gear I sold, just like upgrading or changing.
> (I also fully expected posts from people who (1) can't read; (2) can't write, and (3) can't think; so thanks guys for not letting me down in that regard).

Don't feed the troll.
remember this is a hobbie and variety is the spice of life!!!
who like same ol' same ol' day in day out.
Marqmike, I never thought about that. From now on, when I see something I want to buy, I'll post a fake for sale ad with the equipment I'm trying to buy, only it will be at a lower price. I'll then wait a day or two, mark it sold then bid on the other item that's still for sale, stating that there was an identical item for sale for less but it sold already, so will you take "x" amount since that's what "the other guy" was asking. Genius!!