Looking for a very good integrated solid state amp

My system consists of:
Castle Stirling IIs,made by the original Castle firm in England, 91 db,
Rega Brio R integrated, Rega Dac, Musical Fidelity V Link 192, Atlas cable, Macbook Pro.
I love the Castles but I feel the amp should be of higher quality to get the fullest out of them.
My budget is $3,000 or so.
Anyone have any experience with:
Perreaux Audiant, Musical Fidelity M6I, Ayre AX7e, Linn Majk I, Sim Audio, etc.
Thank you very much---
nystereo
Melbguy. Have you heard the H300? I've heard the H200 and was truly impressed. I don't like the looks of it but I guess that doesn't matter and my wife is Scandinavian and can handle the looks. I'd be curious to find out if someone thinks the H300 is worth the extra $1100. I don't need the extra power but if its that much better then $1100 is not a big deal. There's two H200's for sale on Agon right now and both sellers are trading up to the H300. That's very telling.
Rogue has a new integrated amp callled "The Sphinx" It includes a MM phono stage which will accomodate high output MC's; headphone jack, balance control and.... 100RMS. All for $1295 retail.

One drawback is the remote control is extra $100 and only controls the volume. That to me sucks, and should be included in the price. I believe this amp is a hybrid. Check out their website.
Couple of good options: Moon is an excellent product, Ayre, one of the big Marantz integrated at your price point is a great amp, you may be able to purchase on of the new Luxman models on sale at your price, Musical Fidelity a great choice-have owned a few and always seem to be a top performer at their price,could also consider something from PrimaLuna if you want a taste of tubes. Arcam, NAD
A used Krell solid state kav 300I,300IL,400IX,all of these amps are not bright,and fits into your budget,really good sound for the used market value!,with power to boot!,small footprint,easy to put in rack,you can also use the pre-amp inside these intergrated amps to drive a seperate amplifier!,theatre thruput,that allows the inter grated amp to be used with a processor,150 watts per channel,the 400xi is 200 watts a channel,these amps range in the used market for $1800.00 to $900.00 you cannot go wrong for the money!cheers!