Does anyone own the Bel Canto SET 40?

I have this baby for five years, with NOS tubes and love it. I have NEVER read a post about it, seen (only mine) one for sale, or plain ole general interest in this amp. I just can't figure.
128x128warrenh
indeed! I have never owned an amp that has given me so much, and never an itch to hear else where. SET is an addiction. I was turned on to tubes by cobra213, years ago, and have never looked back. This baby is a gem. Nice to hear another happy customer. Happy Christmas, No_regrets
Thank you Warrenh and may you have a blessed Christmas and wonderful New Year as well.
Warren,Glad to hear your still enjoying your SET 40! I have moved to a smaller room and the Caravelles sound even better. Happy Holidays ,Ray
Hi Ray. You are right on that. If I did not move to such a huge space I would still be listening to those babies. One of the best. A Happy Christmas to you.
I been listening to my Bel canto SETi 40 for 4 years with Shuguang 845B tubes and Telefunkens 12AX7 medical grade with very good results! Silky mids, punchy yet controlled bass and highs very well defined. I like a lot. Never had a problem. Good results with Bw CDM9NT but now it is paired with a par of Opera Quinta speaker that have a very smooth impedance curve and sinergy is outstanding. Glad to hear from others Bel canto owners!!