Does anyone own the Bel Canto SET 40?

I have this baby for five years, with NOS tubes and love it. I have NEVER read a post about it, seen (only mine) one for sale, or plain ole general interest in this amp. I just can't figure.
128x128warrenh
I remember when they came out, and they were well reviewed. I was surprised when they abandoned tubes and went class D, and even more surprised when they were very successful. I guess they make a good product.
I owned one...actually it was the SET 40i (integrated). Ran it with Merlin speakers and Meridian CD player about 8 years ago or so. Classic 845 tube sound,sounded great but got very hot as I remember.
My amp had quite a few mods plus the nos 12AX7s driving tubes are a beautiful thing.
I've owned my Bel Canto SET40 for many years and it has been in my reference system the whole time. I love this amp. Single ended glory, yet extended at both frequency extremes.....great body and harmonic structure, and yet has speed and dynamics as well. This is a great amp!
indeed! I have never owned an amp that has given me so much, and never an itch to hear else where. SET is an addiction. I was turned on to tubes by cobra213, years ago, and have never looked back. This baby is a gem. Nice to hear another happy customer. Happy Christmas, No_regrets