My amp has no faults

Who has an amp or heard one they can honestly say they find no fault with save for the fact it's not 100% convincing? Having all the sonic attributes one desires in an amp. A description in which there are no buts. If such a thing exists, I would love to hear about it.
csontos
Would high power consumption, low efficiency or generation of a lot of heat be considered a "fault"?

Those are clearly measurable attributes of an amp.

Not all that determines the sound heard is measurable or accounted for by specifications. Even then much that can be measured does not alone determine performance. So the final determination of what constitutes a fault or not is of course highly subjective and debatable.
Okay Roscoeiii, you've answered the question and I trust your opinion. You clearly have the experience to justify your position. But it's your position on preference that I'm interested in. Thank you.

Mapman, measurable specs or efficiency are irrelevant to my question. Your Bel Cantos are highly regarded so I respect your answer.
I have three pairs, Kef 105/2s, Mission V63s, and JBL L5s. Also a pair of Velodyne 12" powered subs. Right now, the L5s are coupled to one of my Acoustat TNT200s through a Meridian 501 pre and Oppo BDP95. I have two other TNT200s and a TNT120 currently being rebuilt. I'm in the process of building a fully active system and hence the need for multiple amps. They will be used with a pair of altered JBL 4345s I'm endeavoring to build. Actually, they are being built by a former customer of mine who is a cabinet maker. The Acoustats are simply stunning. Roy Esposito who was part of the engineering team that designed them rebuilt them for me. But this is a hobby and I love amplifiers. My purpose for starting the thread is simply to compile a list of "the best of the best". I did not intend to cultivate controversy. I suppose the title achieved that but I wanted attention. Not as much as I'd hoped for.
Oh, well if you are looking for amps for an active system that does change things. No pesky amp-crossover interactions to worry about. Fun stuff.